I Love Lamp

Yes, I love lamp. (Anchorman reference in case you didn't know!)


This is my newest home purchase--a brand new Jonathan Adler floor lamp.  It's not on his website--the interior designer I used to consult on paint colors saw it and thought it would look perfect in my house.  Which of course it does so I ordered it through him. 

I love the walnut and brass frame and the linen shade.




It's amazing.  Sexy and Modern and Retro all at the same time.  And it nicely fills a corner of my room that I had no idea what to do with.  This wall of my living room still needs large art (working on it...stay tuned), but other than that and maybe some accessories, it's going to be done.  Well, "done" is actually a temporary thing in my mind:-)





And here it is all pretty and lit up in the corner...(I'm still talking about my lamp!)




Comments